The Chatham-Kent Community Jobs Board is a service provided to the community and managed by the Employment Resource Centres.
This service is open and free to any business/organization within Chatham-Kent wishing to post an employment opportunity or any business/organization posting an employment opportunity that includes the Chatham-Kent region.
If you have any questions comments or concerns regarding the community jobs service please contact us.
Employment Resource Centres Supervisor
240 King St. West,
Chatham ON N7M-5L8
519.351.1228 ext 2166
The purpose of the Chatham-Kent Community Jobs Board is to provide a single comprehensive list of Chatham-Kent employment opportunities to Internet users.
Chatham-Kent will permit businesses and organizations to post jobs on the Chatham-Kent Jobs Board in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. The following guidelines apply.
Eligibility for Inclusion
In the interest of fair and equal access for all Chatham-Kent businesses and organizations, we have defined the following parameters for your posting to be eligible for inclusion in the Chatham- Kent Community Jobs Board:
- Your job posting must provide an employment opportunity within the geographic boundaries of the Municipality of Chatham-Kent OR include the Chatham-Kent geographic area within a larger region. (Example: regional sales representative for South-Western Ontario.)
- Complete contact information including a telephone number and the physical address of your business or organization must be included
- The name of the person, from the business or organization, that is creating the account for the Community Jobs Board must be included
- Please allow a minimum of two full business days (Monday through Friday) for your job posting to be approved by Municipal staff.
- The job posting public view will be dependent upon the activation date supplied within your posting.
- You can edit your job posting at any time; however, allow two full business days (Monday through Friday) for approval of the revised job posting.
- Job postings that promote the sale of products or services, including advertisements for or endorsement of candidates for public office, will be denied.
- Job postings may NOT include material considered to be obscene or profane.
- Job postings may NOT be used to slander or libel any individual or group.
- The Municipality shall not be held liable for any errors or omissions in any job posting or other information posted on the Community Jobs Board. All Employers and Job Seekers using the Jobs Board agree to waive any claim for damages including consequential damages, costs and expenses as a result of any error, act or omission of the Municipality, its employees, contractors and agents in relation to the operation of the Jobs Board and any related activities.
The Municipality of Chatham-Kent reserves the right to accept or decline any job posting. We may refuse service to anyone, deny job postings, or terminate accounts at any time at our sole discretion. The job posting, career readiness material and other features of the Chatham-Kent Jobs Board may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and career information.
Changes to Policy
From time to time, it may become necessary for Chatham-Kent to change these Terms. Accordingly, you agree that Chatham-Kent hereby may unilaterally change these terms at any time, without further notice to you. In the event of such a change, you will be bound by the terms, as amended. You agree that Chatham-Kent shall not be liable to you or any third party for any damages, costs or expenses relating to use, changes to, or suspension or discontinuation of the Service. Unless otherwise expressly provided, any new features that augment or enhance the current Site or Services shall also be subject to the Terms, as amended.